Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets

Thirteen Questions Tag!

Hey there my beauties! Tonight I felt like doing a fun tag that has been going around on YouTube called "Thirteen Questions".


1. What do you order at Starbucks?
 I'm actually not the biggest fan of Starbucks, but I guess hot chocolate and a chocolate croissant. I seriously love chocolate.

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?

 Plain tank tops. They go with everything!

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
 Though I seem outgoing to most people, I am actually really shy.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
 Become famous and contribute to something big.

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
  Tuna sandwiches!

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
  Live life to the fullest.

7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community?
  I like: The tutorials and ability to share your ideas with the world.
  I dislike: The hate and cyberbullying. It's not good anywhere!

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
  Eisley: Brightly Wound or The Valley.

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
  Unique but casual.

10. Favorite number
  Six. There's a story behind that actually. When I was very little I used to change my favorite number according to my age. when I was six I said that I would stay with my age number. So there you go!

11. Two hobbies
  Drawing and playing Minecraft.

12. Two pet peeves
 When people chew with their mouth open. I am guilty of it sometimes, but only like, once a month.
  My second pet peeve is when my food is touching. I hate it and I don't know why! I think it's because when the tastes are mixed, it's just weird....

13. Guilty Pleasure
 Makeup. I just think that it's fun to create different looks on your face for no reason. Wedding? Simple and pretty. School? Casual. Anytime I feel like it? Colorful.

 I tag you all to do this too! Comment below with your answers. I would love to read them!

 Have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment